Apply for Financial Incentives
NOTO is seeking applications from a wide variety of artists and designers:
- Professional artists- visual, 2D and 3D
- Emerging artists – visual, 2D, and 3D (recently graduating from BFA or MFA programs)
- Performing Arts – Dance, Music, Theatre
- Performance Arts – experimental, avant-garde, multi-media
- Digital Arts – Social Technologies
- Design Disciplines
- Others – (groups or companies)
We are looking to support and/or assist you in relocating to the NOTO Arts District. Both individual and collective spaces are being considered for all the above categories.
Please consider carefully your reasons for locating in the District. It is important for all concerned that we form a stable community of artists who will work collectively to sustain and improve the Quality of Life for all in the District and surrounding neighborhoods.
Dates for space occupation to be determined.
- Letter of intent/interest
- Resume with all essential contact information, academic degrees, and lists of art related activities
- Samples of your work – DVD, CD, slides, photos, etc.
- List of physical space and equipment (if any) requirements that will assist you as a successful business entrepreneur and other relevant information:
- Approximate studio size
- Number of rooms if important to your work
- Loading dock or over size doors
- 1st floor access
- Specific ventilation needs
- Environmental issues – hazardous waste, etc.
Group or Company applicants:
- Description of the group’s activities
- Number of people in the group/company – resume of Board Members
- Audience requirements if any
- Stage size if required for performance
- Support equipment – lights, sound, draping, dressing rooms etc.
- Financial Information – submit a copy of your current budget
- Insurance protection information